A superb substantial family home conveniently located close to the town centre and within easy access to the local beach. EPC-D
The accommodation briefly comprises, welcoming and spacious entrance hall, sitting room with feature bow window and through to conservatory with access to garden, triple aspect dining room, kitchen with pantry and cloakroom with WC.
The first floor comprises, three double bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom with separate WC.
Outside, the gardens surround the house and are well stocked having lawned areas and established borders. The block paved driveway provides off-road parking and leads to a detached pitched roof garage with power and light.
A viewing is thoroughly recommended to appreciate its convenient location, together with the size of accommodation on offer.
Located to the west of the seaside town of Bognor Regis with its award winning beaches and promenade. The town centre is within easy walking distance with the precinct shopping facilities and mainline railway station with services to London Victoria and the South Coast.
An individual 1930's detached house having many period features, conveniently located to the west side of Bognor Regis.
The town of Bognor earned its seal of royal approval when King George V came here to convalesce in the 1920s. Fast forward and Bognor is now favoured as a commercial hub, with many large retailers moving to the area to take advantage of the wealth of commercial property available. There are also many new residential developments on the edge of the old town that blend well with the period properties and apartments on the seafront.Bognor Regis is one of the sunniest places in the UK and our award-winning beaches are a great place to go to soak up the rays. The huge expanses of sand are bordered by a long esplanade that stretches for nearly three miles and provides the launch pad for the annual International Bognor Birdman competition.