Head Office Henry Adams LLP: Rowan House, Baffins Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1UA
Henry Adams is the trading name of Henry Adams LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales, registered number OC308996,registered office Rowan House, Baffins Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1UA, VAT number 846 246512, and Henry Adams Lettings Ltd, Henry Adams Fine Art Ltd, Henry Adams Planning Ltd and Henry Adams Commercial Ltd, also Henry Adams HRR Ltd and Henry Adams Midhurst which operate under licence and are independently owned.
Website Privacy Statement
This Website Privacy Statement applies to this website which is operated by Henry Adams LLP under the domain name www.henryadams.co.uk ("Website").
Information collected through the Website may be collected by any authorised member of Henry Adams LLP (referred to as "we", "us", "our") in accordance with this Website Privacy Statement. Henry Adams LLP treats personal data with respect and integrity. Respect and integrity form part of our core values, which are the foundation for the conduct of our business. This Website Privacy Statement explains how personal data will be treated as you access and interact with this Website.
We will post any changes to this Website Privacy Statement on the Website, so we encourage you to check this Website Privacy Statement from time to time. Any personal data collected under this current Website Privacy Statement will be handled in accordance with this Website Privacy Statement. After the changes take effect, all new personal data collected, if any, will be subject to the revised Website Privacy Statement.
In addition to the provisions of this Website Privacy Statement, there may also be specific and additional privacy and data protection provisions that apply to certain sections of this Website, or that apply to you if you are an employee, agent, contractor, or are otherwise employed by Henry Adams LLP. Because those specific and additional provisions also relate to your privacy protection, we recommend that you review them wherever they appear. In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of this Website Privacy Statement and those other specific and additional provisions, the specific and additional provisions will prevail.
• information collected when you register or update an online profile, which may include personal data such as your name and contact details
• information collected when you submit your resume or application to us for consideration of employment
• the content of electronic forms you submit via this Website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions
• information input or submitted to online facilities such as search tools and calculators
• personalisation preferences you select as you use the Website
• information submitted if you participate in an online survey or competition
• any messages or comments you submit to us via this Website, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number
You may browse some information-only areas of this Website without providing any personal data, however we may not be able to provide the full range of services through this Website if we are not provided with the information outlined above.
In common with many commercial websites we may also collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to this Website but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of this Website are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the Website.
Use and disclosure of information
In addition to providing our products and services to you, we may use or disclose personal data that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
• where you have requested it or in accordance with privacy laws, to provide you with information relating to Henry Adams LLP or promotional details about products and services that may be of interest to you
• where you have provided your resume, to consider you for particular jobs that may arise in the Henry Adams LLP
• purposes related to Henry Adams LLP's research (including market research), planning, product and service development, security and testing
• purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this Website
• where Henry Adams LLP suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in
• where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in Henry Adams LLP.
We may share personal data within Henry Adams LLP and with third parties. The types of third parties to whom we may disclose that personal data includes our service providers who assist us in providing this Website and our products and services such as organisations who provide archival, auditing, professional advisory, debt collection, banking, marketing, advertising, mailhouse, delivery, recruitment, call centre, technology, research, utility and security services.
Website data (including personal data) is stored on servers located in the United States and the United Kingdom and operated by Henry Adams LLP or its service providers.
We use and disclose aggregated non-personally identifying information collected through the Website as part of our process of constantly improving the website.
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any personal data comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
A username and password may be essential for you to use some sections of this Website. For your own protection, we require you to keep these confidential and to change your password regularly (if required).
Access to information
From time to time, this Website may allow you to register to use this Website or sections of it. If you are a registered user of this Website, you may be able to access and update the information on your profile in the applicable section of this Website, subject to any authentication and authorisation considerations, which exist to protect your security.
If you wish to request access to any other personal data which we hold about you as a result of our information collection practices outlined in this Website Privacy Statement, please refer to the "Contact details" section below.
Please contact us using the details set out on our contact us page if you wish to:
• ask any questions or provide feedback about this Website Privacy Statement
• make a request for access to any personal data that we may hold about you
• make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal data
Please ensure that any enquires regarding this policy statement or requests for access to your personal data are clearly indicated.
Any information that we provide in response may be limited to the extent permitted by any applicable law.
© Copyright 2020, Henry Adams LLP. - All Rights Reserved