It shows. When you pick up the phone to us or visit a Henry Adams branch, you’ll be talking to someone who’s bright, dynamic and who’ll go further to make a difference. That’s what being part of the Henry Adams team is all about.
Want to be part of Team Simply Different?
Our staff love working for Henry Adams and they stay with us, enjoying the great team spirit and rich rewards that a successful career with us can bring – and we’re always looking for motivated and enthusiastic people to join us.
We’re an independent, forward-thinking company and we’ll inspire you, train you and encourage you to progress – and we’ll have some fun along the way too.
Take a look at our current vacancies and get in touch.
Auction House - Saleroom Assistant required, Chichester
We are looking for a new Saleroom Assistant to join our busy Auction House team
This exciting role is to include:
• Assisting with customer enquiries
• Dealing with items entered for and purchased at auction
• Taking photographs of items for auction
• Helping with preparing the sale for public viewing
• Producing accurate condition reports
• Saleroom clerking with online sales
• Use of computer auction software systems including taking payments
• Would suit anyone with an interest or wish to learn about art antiques and auctions
• Role will involve some manual lifting
Please apply to Henry Adams Auctions email@example.com
Exciting opportunities to join Henry Adams Sales
Exciting opportunities to join Henry Adams, we are actively looking for the very best Estate Agency talent across, West Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire. If you are considering a career change or would like a new challenge please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org