This 1920's character home has been much improved by the current owners. Improvements include a double pitched roof rear extension.
The versatile accommodation briefly comprises, welcoming hallway, sitting room, second reception room, 'L' shaped kitchen/breakfast room with doors to rear garden and cloakroom with WC.
The first floor comprises, four double bedrooms with dressing room to bedroom one and refitted modern bathroom with stand-alone bath and double shower cubicle.
Outside, the front provides ample parking with garage and double doors to rear garden. The southerly facing rear garden has a patio area and laid to artificial lawn for ease of maintenance. The useful summer house has power and light.
The property is situated on the north-east side of the seaside town of Bognor Regis in the popular residential area of Glenwood, within easy walking distance of Hotham Park, Felpham beach and the town centre with its precinct shopping facilities, range of cafes, bars, restaurants and the mainline railway station with services to London Victoria and the South Coast.
A substantial 1920's detached family home which has been sympathetically modernised and extended.
The town of Bognor earned its seal of royal approval when King George V came here to convalesce in the 1920s. Fast forward and Bognor is now favoured as a commercial hub, with many large retailers moving to the area to take advantage of the wealth of commercial property available. There are also many new residential developments on the edge of the old town that blend well with the period properties and apartments on the seafront.Bognor Regis is one of the sunniest places in the UK and our award-winning beaches are a great place to go to soak up the rays. The huge expanses of sand are bordered by a long esplanade that stretches for nearly three miles and provides the launch pad for the annual International Bognor Birdman competition.