The Woodford, Warnham, Horsham, RH12

3 Bed │ 2 Bath │ 1 Rec

Guide Price £300,000

Horsham

Nicholas Hapgood

Director Henry Adams HRR Ltd

Key features

  • Three Bedroom Family Home
  • Built in 2019
  • 75% share via Shared Equity
  • Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room
  • Sitting Room with French patio doors
  • Master Bedroom with en-suite Shower Room
  • Family Bathroom
  • Garden with patio area
  • Off Street Parking for Two cars
  • Good commuter routes

Full description

This superbly designed three-bedroom home showcases an outstanding specification throughout having been built only last year. Nestled within the countryside on the outskirts of Warnham village, is perfectly situated to provide that charming rural/village lifestyle, yet convenient enough to keep a grasp on town living with Horsham close at hand.

This wonderful home offers you an ideal opportunity to step onto or up the property ladder with a 75% share via Shared Equity, which unlike other schemes requires no rent or interest on the remaining 25% share, no matter how long you own the property.

Immaculately presented throughout this home provides a spacious open plan kitchen/dining space inclusive of appliances, a bright and inviting sitting room with French patio doors leading out to an attractive rear garden and completing the ground floor is the cloakroom.

Upstairs the large principal bedroom benefits from a modern en-suite shower room and a built-in wardrobe, two further spacious bedrooms can be found and a well appointed family bathroom.

Please note this property is subject to eligibility criteria. Call us to find out more.

Situation

Outside

Taking advantage of a corner plot the rear garden provides the perfect space to entertain and benefits from a patio and steps that lead up to a wrap around lawn. Off street parking is provided for two cars.

Situation

Located on the outskirts of Warnham village you can easily access Horsham town centre and have great road networks close by via the A24. To commute to London direct trains can be found at Warnham station and Horsham. Warnham village is well served by its excellent village shop, hairdresser and local butcher who is used by people from the wider Horsham district, as are Warnham Dance Studios, Health and Fitness Club and the two local Pubs.

Hallway

Cloakroom

Sitting Room 15'9 (4.8m) x 13'5 (4.09m)

Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room 15'4 (4.67m) x 12'5 (3.78m)

Landing

Bedroom 1 10'11 (3.33m) x 9'1 (2.77m)

En-suite Shower Room 6'9 (2.06m) x 4'8 (1.42m)

Bedroom 2 13'1 (3.99m) x 9'1 (2.77m)

Bedroom 3 9'8 (2.95m) x 8'4 (2.54m)

Family Bathroom 7' (2.13m) x 6'3 (1.91m)

Garden

Photos

Details correct: December 2020

Why live in Horsham?

Horsham strikes the perfect balance with its community facilities and green spaces. There’s a market square at The Carfax complete with traditional bandstand, an abundance of shops, a cinema, theatre, leisure centre and a 60-acre park right in the centre of town.

We have an impressive mix of older properties, including historic buildings from the 1400s and 1500s with later additions from the Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian eras and some stunning artistic properties. Head out along The Causeway and you’ll see every style, from 15th century homes to new builds, on one superb road.

Horsham has many great schools, both state and private, junior and senior. Millais, Tanbridge House, Farlington, Windlesham House, St Marys and Heron Way all have excellent Ofsted ratings and have received equally positive reviews from pupils and parents. There’s a good range of shopping here too, including high street favourites and independent stores and coffee shops. You’ll also find a huge selection of eateries, bars, cafés and pubs in the town and a particularly high density of restaurants along East Street that has given rise to its nickname, ‘Eat Street’.

We have a great tradition of sports in Horsham and, more importantly, of supporting our local teams. Our town is the proud host of Sussex Cricket Club, which frequently plays on the Horsham Cricket Club grounds while the local cricket, football and rugby teams also attract great crowds on match days. If you like walking in beautiful countryside you’ll be spoilt for choice in Horsham while the Southwater Country Park has a Dinosaur Island play area for young families and kayaking and canoeing facilities for older children. The Pavilions in the Park leisure centre has indoor and outdoor heated pools and an aerial adventure course with ropes and a climbing wall. For more cultural pursuits, the Capitol Theatre and Cinema on North Street has a busy calendar of both theatrical productions and the latest movies.

If you’d like to buy, sell or let a property in Horsham, get in touch with your local team and discover the Henry Adams difference for yourself.

Read more