This three bedroom 1930's detached house has many original features and offers spacious accommodation throughout. EPC-E
The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance porch, welcoming entrance hallway, sitting room with feature bay window, dining room with sliding doors to conservatory, which in turn leads to the courtyard rear garden, fitted kitchen with door to side and ground floor cloakroom with WC.
The first floor comprises, landing, three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
Outside, the driveway provides off-road parking and the rear garden is laid to patio for ease of maintenance.
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the spacious accommodation and convenient location.
Marshall Avenue is a desirable residential area to the west of the seaside town of Bognor Regis, within easy walking distance of the mainline railway station with services to London Victoria and the South Coast and the precinct shopping facilities with a range of cafes, bars, restaurants, beach and promenade.
A 1930's detached family home located in a sought-after area, being close to local shops, bus services and the beach at Aldwick.
The town of Bognor earned its seal of royal approval when King George V came here to convalesce in the 1920s. Fast forward and Bognor is now favoured as a commercial hub, with many large retailers moving to the area to take advantage of the wealth of commercial property available. There are also many new residential developments on the edge of the old town that blend well with the period properties and apartments on the seafront.Bognor Regis is one of the sunniest places in the UK and our award-winning beaches are a great place to go to soak up the rays. The huge expanses of sand are bordered by a long esplanade that stretches for nearly three miles and provides the launch pad for the annual International Bognor Birdman competition.