This 1930's detached thatched house sits in a quiet spot on the Aldwick Bay Estate, with generous accommodation which is ideal for entertaining and modern family living.
The accommodation briefly comprises, welcoming entrance hall with ample storage entering into the spacious dining room, with opening to the sitting room, offering an attractive gas fireplace. There is a further opening into the sun room benefitting from double doors into the southerly facing rear garden. Kitchen/breakfast room with modern shaker style units, built-in cooker and hob, integrated dishwasher and fridge, space for dining and a door into the rear garden. The kitchen leads into a utility room, ground floor shower room/WC and a ground floor bedroom/garden room with doors leading to the patio area.
To the first floor, the master bedroom offers built-in wardrobes and a 'Jack and Jill' shower room/WC, which also leads into bedroom two. There are two further bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom with bath, shower over, basin set into a vanity unit and a WC.
Outside, there is a pretty south facing rear garden, offering a patio area and path leading down to the carport and tandem garage. There is also a side access gate leading round to the front of the property.
The ever popular Aldwick Bay Private Marine Estate is ideal for city dwellers and local residents wishing to reside in a peaceful neighbourhood with private access to the Aldwick beaches. It has been described as 'one of the best kept secrets along the South Coast' offering discerning purchasers the opportunity to live in an exclusive residential setting lined with mature palm trees in one of the sunniest locations in the country.
A glorious detached character 1930's house situated within the prestigious Aldwick Bay Private Marine Estate.
From the Gossamer Lane roundabout proceed along Barrack Lane. At the end of Barrack Lane, turn into the gated entrance of the Aldwick Bay Estate. Take the second exit at the mini-roundabout in Manor Way, continue along Manor Way and the property will be found on the left hand side.
The town of Bognor earned its seal of royal approval when King George V came here to convalesce in the 1920s. Fast forward and Bognor is now favoured as a commercial hub, with many large retailers moving to the area to take advantage of the wealth of commercial property available. There are also many new residential developments on the edge of the old town that blend well with the period properties and apartments on the seafront.Bognor Regis is one of the sunniest places in the UK and our award-winning beaches are a great place to go to soak up the rays. The huge expanses of sand are bordered by a long esplanade that stretches for nearly three miles and provides the launch pad for the annual International Bognor Birdman competition.