Converted 1930's property of just four apartments is situated on the outskirts of the seaside town of Bognor Regis. This two storey maisonette offers spacious accommodation with an outside sitting area and allocated parking.
The entrance hall has a ground floor WC. The sitting room with a feature bay window. The fitted kitchen has integral appliances, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor fan and space for dining.
On the first floor, there are two generous double bedrooms with eaves skilling ceilings and a family bathroom having a modern white suite with oval bath and shower over.
The front veranda offers outside space and there is an allocated parking space.
Situated on the outskirts of the seaside town of Bognor Regis within walking distance to local shops, doctors surgery, schools and the Aldwick beach with its traditional beach huts, promenade, West Park and Marine Park Gardens. The town centre, with its precinct shopping facilities, range of cafes, bars and restaurants and the mainline railway station to London Victoria and the South Coast is approximately one mile.
A two bedroom maisonette with spacious accommodation over two floors.
The town of Bognor earned its seal of royal approval when King George V came here to convalesce in the 1920s. Fast forward and Bognor is now favoured as a commercial hub, with many large retailers moving to the area to take advantage of the wealth of commercial property available. There are also many new residential developments on the edge of the old town that blend well with the period properties and apartments on the seafront.Bognor Regis is one of the sunniest places in the UK and our award-winning beaches are a great place to go to soak up the rays. The huge expanses of sand are bordered by a long esplanade that stretches for nearly three miles and provides the launch pad for the annual International Bognor Birdman competition.