01243 842123

Aldwick Street, Bognor Regis, PO21, Guide Price £1,000,000 Freehold
7 Bed │ 3 Bath │ 4 Rec

Floorplan

Description

The original property is believed to date back to 1680 comprising an impressive entrance hall and dining room, which have beamed ceilings and feature fireplaces and lead through to the study. The Victorian additions are the impressive reception rooms, library to the front of the property and main sitting room to the rear, both with French doors opening onto the gardens, high ceilings, floor to ceiling sash windows and fireplaces with log burning stoves. The kitchen is fitted with bespoke wooden furnishings, a central island, dresser and larder, leading through to the utility and the inner hallway, with ground floor shower room and WC.

On the first floor, the principal suite has dual aspect sash windows with beautiful views over the gardens, a feature fireplace with a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom. There are four further double bedrooms, one with original panelled vaulted ceiling, four with feature fireplaces on this floor and the family bathroom. On the second floor, there are two Garrett bedrooms with panelled ceilings.

Outside, the electric gates open onto a gravel driveway offering ample parking and leading to the barn style garage. The generous rear garden has a swimming pool with entertaining terrace, sweeping lawns and a woodland area.

Situation

Aldwick is a highly regarded and sought-after location about 400m walk from the beach. The village of Rose Green can be found approximately half a mile offering a butchers, greengrocers, post office, pharmacy and many other amenities. The seaside town of Bognor Regis with its traditional beach, pier, promenade and precinct shopping facilities can be found approximately one mile away. The Cathedral City of Chichester with its a range of bistros and restaurants, Pallant House Gallery, as well as Chichester Festival Theatre. Goodwood, famous for Glorious Goodwood, Festival of Speed and the Revival can be found approximately six miles away.

Charming Grade II listed character house originally dating back to 1680 with Victorian additions and set in generous grounds.

Location