Character cottage situated between the villages of Rose Green and Nyetimber on the borders of the Aldwick Bay Estate. The property dates back to the 1920's and is bursting with character features that one would expect from a property of this era including panel doors, fireplaces, restored woodblock flooring and quarry floor tiles.
The property is set back from the road with a driveway providing parking for several vehicles and access to the garage/store. The pretty front garden includes climbing roses over the side gate and established shrubs.
The accommodation briefly comprises tiled entrance hall and a cloakroom. The open plan kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with Shaker style units under granite worktops with a butler sink. The separate utility room has space for white goods, a stable door onto the patio, a small butler sink and access into the garage/store. There is a recently fitted Victorian style conservatory overlooking the pretty rear garden with patio areas, a fishpond and an archway to the open rear garden with timber sheds and greenhouses ideal for a vegetable/kitchen garden. The southerly aspect sitting room/dining room has restored woodblock flooring, is of a dual aspect and has a feature fireplace with log burner.
On the first floor, the generous landing gives access to the three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. There is a family bathroom, which has a free-standing slipper bath and walk-in shower.
The village of Aldwick is located to the west of Bognor Regis and within the parish of Pagham. It offers some local facilities including a convenience food store, post office, newsagents and several public houses. Local infant and junior schools can be found within a short walk amongst other facilities. A regular bus service links the village to the nearby Bognor Regis town centre, which offers a more comprehensive range of facilities and a train link from Bognor Regis will terminate at London Victoria. The Cathedral City of Chichester can be found within seven miles and the famous Goodwood motor circuit and race course within ten miles of Nyetimber.
Charming 1920's character cottage with many original features. Perfect location for local schools.
The town of Bognor earned its seal of royal approval when King George V came here to convalesce in the 1920s. Fast forward and Bognor is now favoured as a commercial hub, with many large retailers moving to the area to take advantage of the wealth of commercial property available. There are also many new residential developments on the edge of the old town that blend well with the period properties and apartments on the seafront.Bognor Regis is one of the sunniest places in the UK and our award-winning beaches are a great place to go to soak up the rays. The huge expanses of sand are bordered by a long esplanade that stretches for nearly three miles and provides the launch pad for the annual International Bognor Birdman competition.